- Place of Origin: Hubei China (Mainland)
- Fineness (%): 100
- Additives: 15
- Brand Name: Angel
- Certification: HACCP,ISO
- Max. Moisture (%): 6
- Form: Powder
- Weight (kg): 0.5
- storage: 24 months
- ingredient: yeast, rehydrating agent
- packing size: 500g*20 or 10kg*1
Descriptions of "Angel" Beer Active Dry Yeast:
1. Angel active dry yeast, a kind of bio-product, is primarily used in beer fermentation and it can quickly restore to cells after rehydration;
2. Strong fermentation ability;
3. Wide adaptable temperature range;
4. Strong agglomeration ability;
5. Suitable for all kinds of beer brewing.
Brewing Characteristics of "Angel" Beer Active Dry Yeast:
1. Yeast fermentation temperature: 8-20C;
2. Fermentation degree: 60-66%;
3. Speed of lowering the sugar degree:
(1) 12C, 7 days, 9.8Bx-4.0Bx;
(2) 15C, 4 days, 9.8Bx-4.0Bx;
(3) 20C, 1 day, 9.8Bx-4.5Bx;
4. Strong diacetyl reduction capability, so resulting beers are tastier.
Usage of "Angel" Beer Active Dry Yeast:
1. Rehydration activation:
(1) Dissolve our yeast in beer wort (the wort should satisfy the following conditions: sugar degree: 5-6Bx; temperature: 30-32C; volume: 5-10 times of the volume of dry yeast;);
(2) 1.5-2 hours later, put the wort mixture into fermentation vessel.
2. Used in beer houses:
(1) When the fermentation starting temperature is above 15C, the recommended dosage of dry yeast is 0.03%;
and generally in 36-48 hours, when the sugar degree reduced to 4.5Bx, pressure keeping should begin.
Note: When the temperature is 15C, Angel beer active dry yeast can directly used for beer fermentation without rehydration activation.
(2) When the fermentation starting temperature is 11C, the dosage of dry yeast is 0.04%; and pressure keeping usually start in 48-72 hours.
(3) When the fermentation starting temperature is 8-9C, the dosage of dry yeast is 0.05%; and the sugar degree can be reduced to 4.5Bx in 5-7 days.
3. Used in brewery: beer yeast spread cultivation is adopted
(1) The beer yeast spread cultivation should begin from 25 C ; and then the temperature should be lowered gradually (generation by generation) to maintain beer yeasts' productive trait.
(2) The ideal spread cultivation rate is 1: 5 with an inoculation concentration of 1.0×107--1.5×107 cells/ml.
(3) During production period, the ideal inoculation concentration of canful yeast is 1.0×107-1.2×107 cells/ml; and the second to the fourth generation beer yeast is the beat choice for beer fermentation.
(4) Yeast recovery:
Low temperature (about 0 C) recovery of medium layer beer yeast is the best. These yeasts have lower mortality and stronger vitality. (Note that the storage time should be no more than 3 days.)
Specifications of "Angel" Beer Active Dry Yeast:
1. Quality Index:
||Milky white; rod-like small particles
|Total yeast cells
(1) Packing: Vacuum foil wrapping;
(2) Specification: 500g/bag, 20 bags/carton;
3. Shelf life: 12 months in dry and cool places;
before bidding, please select the destination country, the shipping fee were different, DHL is available. please notice that the shipping fee is much higher than product price, If you want large scale please contact us first. Paypal, credit cards, moneybooker and TT available